Program Assistant Full-time Job7 months ago - Public Service - Kirkland Lake - 1.2K views
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director Community, Business Development and Employment Services (and/or their designate) and the Northern Training Division team by assisting in the coordination, development, implementation, delivery, evaluation, and follow-up of courses, brokered services, special projects, and sponsored and employer-based training programs;
- Prepare, maintain and process documentation;
- Make arrangements, which will ensure that courses, services, projects, and programs run effectively; and
- Provide administrative assistance and support for the management team and liaise with personnel from various departments, instructors, prospective and current clients, students, employers, sponsoring agencies and the general public.
- Two (2) year diploma in Office Administration;
- Three (3) years of related work experience in an office environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in working with computer software (Word, Excel and Access) and management information systems;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to communicate with all stakeholders;
- Must be a team player, take initiative, and demonstrate quick thinking skills for problem solving.
The successful candidate may be required to provide a criminal reference check.
Northern College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.