Project Specialist - Customer Service and Logistics Full-time Job4 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 74 views
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- End to end execution of customer service process
- Key team member in implementing Customer Service projects
- Manages and action order entry tasks, Claims management, Master Data, MIS management
- Works closely together with customer service support office agents for quick issue resolution
- Solve customer support bottlenecks and similar issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, master’s degree in Supply Chain preferred
- English language proficiency required, French and Arabic a plus
- Professional experience in customer service and Logistics is preferred
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Production Planning, Production, Supply Chain Execution, OtC-knowledge is preferred
- SAP or similar ERP system experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Project management experience preferred