Project Specialist - Logistics Full-time Job9 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 112 views
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- End to end execution of logistics and warehouse process
- Key team member in implementing logistics and warehouse projects
- Responsible of transportation and warehouse cost controlling
- To ensure appropriate handling, storing and transportation of hazardous materials in line with Henkel Guidelines and local regulations by contracted 3PLs
- To participate in internal and external warehouse audits
- Solve logistics and warehouse bottlenecks and similar issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required, master’s degree in Supply Chain preferred
- Professional experience in logistics and warehouse operations is required
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning, Production, Supply Chain Execution, OtC-knowledge is preferred
- SAP or similar ERP system experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Project management experience preferred