Project Specialist - Supply Planning Full-time Job1 year ago - Engineering - Dubai - 331 views
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- End to end execution of supply planning process
- Key team member in implementing supply planning projects
- Manages and controls inventory levels and health
- Works closely together with CS on stock allocation
- Works in collaboration with network specialist to optimize planning parameters
- Solve supply bottlenecks and similar issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, master’s degree in Supply Chain preferred
- Professional experience in supply chain planning is preferred
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Production Planning, Production, Supply Chain Execution, OtC-knowledge is preferred
- SAP MRP, APO SNP or similar ERP system experience is required
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Project management experience preferred