Receptionist Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Albuquerque - 97 views
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner.
- Answer telephones, operate facility paging system, and manage resident list and incoming calls to residents.
- Greet visitors, and give directions and information to guests, residents and sales representatives.
- Ensure all visitors abide by existing rules, use ID badges and manage the sign in/out log.
- Assist Administrator and Department Directors in administrative manners.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or secretarial training preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a clerical position, preferably in a healthcare office setting.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service position.
- Ability to use general office equipment and computer systems required.
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
Nestled in the picturesque city of Albuquerque, New Mexico is Avamere Rehabilitation at Fiesta Park, an 85-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation community. They offer short-term rehabilitation services.
The team values quality care with a 4-star Medicare rating and their mission to enhance the life of every person they serve.
With private rooms, a large therapy gym, and a beautiful outdoor patio, staff have ample room to work with patients on achieving their goals and enjoying their stay at Avamere.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. Through that philosophy, we have developed a continuum of post-acute care and adult living settings that provides seniors with a variety of compassionate and thoughtful health care choices. When approaching the unique care needs and living situations of the individuals we serve, we strive to provide what they need to stay comfortably in the residence of their choice. Explore our website to learn more about our commitment to you.