RECEPTIONIST Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - La Salle - 112 views
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Routes calls to the appropriate individual(s); records messages; parks calls and pages staff; and provide general information to callers.
- Greets, screens, and logs incoming visitors including assignment and tracking of visitor badge(s).
- Assigns temporary badge(s) to GEO employees as needed.
- Sends E-Mail notifications to staff.
- Performs other duties for the corporate office as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- One (1) year of experience in either a receptionist and/or customer service capacity.
- Pleasant demeanor, ability to multi-task and provide superior customer service.
- Experience in office procedures and related clerical duties preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience using computers with knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs preferred.
GEO is committed to providing leading, evidence-based rehabilitation programs to offenders while in-custody and post-release into the community through the "GEO Continuum of Care." GEO's diversified services platform provides unique capabilities for the delivery of educational and vocational programs, cognitive behavioral and substance abuse treatment, and faith based services across the entire corrections spectrum. The "GEO Continuum of Care" is enhanced in-prison offender rehabilitation programs including evidence-based treatment, integrated with post-release support services.