Regulatory Policy & Projects Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 31 views
Due to the rapid growth of the bank, a new role has opened up to take the lead in the bank's implementation of new prudential regulations, and the bank's compliance with regulatory projects. Focus is on the ability to understand and interpret regulation, and document compliance with the increasing number of regulatory deliverables.
• Leading delivery of compliance with BoE/PRA recovery & resolution requirements - SWD, RRP, RAF
• Interpretation of regulation and developing associated policy
• Regulatory developments - capturing and assessing the impact of new and evolving rule changes and technical updates
• Assisting on ICAAP and similar documents
• Lead communication of issues with appropriate owners. Track and close issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
• Previous banking experience is essential, with demonstrable experience working on regulatory projects and deliverables in a fast changing environment.
• You have experience working with the PRA & BoE policy papers, CRR, CRD IV, BRRD, EBA guidelines, Basel papers and FAQs etc.
• You can make sense out of new regulation
• You have very strong written and analytical skills
• Knowledge of legal entity accounting and reporting preferred
• A strong academic background
• A self-starter and independent worker with strong interpersonal skills
• You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options.