Remote Customer Care Representative Full-time Job8 months ago - Transportation & Logistics - Woodstock - 588 views
About the Role
Remote Customer Care Representative
Edmunston, Woodstock, Fredericton, Bathurst, Campbelton, Miramichi, Moncton
This position offers the ability to work from home, with flexible shift schedules. The successful candidate must have access to high-speed internet.
How You’ll Help
- Help customers with complaints and questions
- Improve the customer’s experience
- Utilize our service techniques and systems
- Increase your skills with every interaction
- Give customers information about services
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Escalate customer dissatisfaction to proper channels
Your Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma. Post-secondary education in business or related programs considered an asset.
- Minimum of one year experience in a call center customer service based position
- Previous AS400 experience considered an asset
- Previous transportation/logistics experience considered an asset
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Strong attention to detail with high organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal)
- French communication skills (written and verbal) is considered an asset
- Must have access to high-speed internet
Please note that the successful candidate will be asked to provide reference and criminal background checks prior to employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We believe our people are our greatest strength and we treat them like family. For over a decade, weve been recognized as one of Canadas Best Managed Companies, and we were named a Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation in 2018 and 2019. Our industry recognition is a testament to the family values we share with our parent company, McCain Foods Limited.