1 month ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 80 views
- Support business development activities (e.g. business review presentations, competitor monitoring, fleet data management etc.)
- Support customer relationship management (e.g. event preparation for Technical Seminar, User Group Conferences and tradeshows) and customer satisfaction surveys (NPS survey, Frame survey, outage survey)
- Support service product development for V frames
Marketing power plant modernization and upgrades
- Support marketing activities for modernization and upgrade projects (e.g. support product forecast w/ RME sales, support ZED material/load forecast)
- Support finalizing M&U quotations (e.g. issuing of customer offers in SAP, contract negotiations, customer presentations, ensure resource availability, risk sharing agreements, validation agreements, bid calculations, T&Cs, Pre LOA and LOA process, compliance check).
- Support Modernization & Upgrades strategy and planning (e.g. development of “Integrated Project Solution” for gas and steam turbines)
- Created and update tableau dashboards
Competencies and Skills:
- Collaboration skills
- Readiness to assume comprehensive areas of responsibility, with high degree of own initiative and responsible decision taking
- Due to involvement of numerous groups and departments and the related communication needs, an efficient coordination, organization and prioritization is required in order to assure that results are accomplished according to appropriate time, cost and quality. Furthermore this concurrence of diverse backgrounds and interests requires efficient team working, integration and convincing skills and taking ownership pro-activity.
- The international environment requires readiness to traveling, English language speaking and flexible communication skills
- Ability to work on one’s own and deliver results
Siemens AG is a German engineering conglomerate, the largest of its kind in Europe. Siemens has international headquarters located in Berlin, Munich and Erlangen. The company has three main business sectors: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare; with a total of 15 divisions. Worldwide, Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 420,800 people in nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of 76.651 billion euros for the year of 2009. Siemens AG is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since March 12, 2001.