Sales Development Representative (Limited Term) Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Louisville - 207 views
The Sales Development Representative qualifies inquiries into sales opportunities for our inside sales agents. Responsible for managing the day-to-day phone and web lead volume by responding in a professional and timely manner . Accountable for meeting our defined lead to quote conversion metrics. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion. Collaborates with our licensed inside sales agents to optimize our process flows and overall customer experience.
- Qualify inbound phone and web leads into sales opportunities
- Represent Humana to prospective small business customers
- Collaborate with licensed sales agents (ISE’s) to optimize our process flows and overall customer experience
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM
- Ability to overcome prospective customer objections
- Perform outbound sales activities such as phone calls and emails during non-peak season to generate additional lead volume
- High School Diploma or equivalent and less than 2 years of work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience such as sales, internships, customer service, marketing, etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated multi tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook