Sales Executive Telecom Services Provider Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 58 views
The essential responsibilities of the Sales executive is to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
- You will be a tireless hunter who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business.
- Working with Sales Engineers to uncover customer needs, lead discovery, produce demos, and delivery use cases.
- Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- Having a competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Provide reliable forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual interval.
- Maintains strong customer and partner (distributors and resellers) relationships.
- Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas .
- Existing strong relationships within enterprise and Telecom (Service Providers) customer and channel accounts in UAE.
- Knowledge of the Storage industry, both SAN and NAS for current and next-generation business applications.
- Understanding of sales forecasting metrics .
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
Responsibility and Interaction:
- As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, this individual uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
- Minimum of 8 years of selling experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider a career at NetApp. We are a leading innovator of storage and data management solutions that accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost efficiency. And it's a great place to work for our employees around the world.