Sales & Experience Manager, Flagship Retail Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - New York City - 742 views
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification with extensive vocational experience).
- 5+ years of senior service led management experience in a similar retail environment.
- Experience of having worked in an environment where high emphasis is placed on service, product presentation and commercial management.
- Examples of highest levels of service implemented in previous roles.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making across all areas on a daily basis.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various functions and time zones.
- Occasional need for international travel.
- Because of the adaptive nature of this role flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business.
Were a global leader in all forms of entertainment, from movie and TV screens to mobile devices, store shelves and beyond. We work, grow and create world class content in one of the biggest, busiest studio lots in the industry, as well as at countless studios, sets and offices around the globe. We are home to the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes and wizards in the world, and to a diverse and inclusive workforce of thousands that brings those brands to life every day. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do.