Sales Lead - Financial Services Sales Rep Full-time Job5 months ago - Training - Alpharetta - 364 views
Do you aspire to some day run your own business and lead a team? As part of my successful team, I will assist in developing your business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience. This development and mentoring can lead you in the right direction to better prepare you for a potential career as a State Farm agent. As part of this opportunity, you will learn from an experienced agent, see what it's like to run a business and help grow an agency.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Base plus commission/bonus
- 401k opportunity
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
Compensation: $50,000 +
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Position may require irregular working hours
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process