Sales Support Coordinator (UK and Europe) Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 27 views
We have an opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join our UK and European Sales Support team. This role is responsible for providing support to the UK & European Sales Representatives, including the UK & European Sales Support Manager, the Head of UK Sales, the European Sales Manager and the UK & European Sales Director Please note this is a UK based position and the successful candidate will be required to travel to our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire, on occasion. Closing date for applications: 16th September 2021.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Use internal systems to run analysis reports, such as month end sales reports, bestseller lists, new and next edition reports for customers, subject lists, customer review reports and other sales data.
• Administration of key customer accounts held by the Assistant UK Sales Manager.
• Preparation of sales kits for Sales Reps, including running reports for titles to be selected and producing the advance book information sheets and other sales tools needed for the sales cycle.
• Organisation of and attendance at the annual London and Frankfurt Book Fairs to set up the stands, run the reception desk and maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the stand throughout the events. This requires travel twice yearly, to London in Spring and to Frankfurt in Autumn, with accommodation and travel expenses covered by Taylor & Francis.
• Collate and supply the fortnightly Academic Adoptions reports for the European Sales Reps.
• Use internal systems to produce flyers and Advance Book Information sheets for Sales Reps and Customers as and when required.
• Creation and regular updating of Subject and Series order forms.
• Creation and maintenance of a system to record promotions run with customers, including monthly email update to the sales teams.
• Preparation for and attendance at the annual Sales Conference, including booking accommodation and meals for attendees, organising meeting rooms and assisting the UK & European Sales Support Manager as required. This requires travel once yearly to a venue within the UK or Europe, with accommodation and travel expenses covered by Taylor & Francis.
• Process requests for gratis copies of Sales catalogues and order forms.
• Respond to daily queries and requests from Sales Reps, Marketing and Editorial colleagues.
• Administration assistance for the UK & European Sales Support Manager and Sales Reps, including meeting room bookings, printing documents, sending weekly post mailings, maintaining and distributing weekly team calendars and other administration tasks as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working in a sales environment, with an understanding of the demands placed on sales and the support needs of a sales team.
• Proficient use of MS Office, including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint with emphasis on Excel.
• Knowledge of the Academic Publishing industry or the Book Trade.
• A positive and flexible attitude, willing to take on many different types of tasks and apply to them the same level of effort and expertise.
• An interest in learning to use new software and systems and to ensure the highest quality information is supplied to colleagues and customers in the most appropriate formats.
• A clear communicator, comfortable communicating in writing and verbally, with excellent grammar and spelling.
• Able to create and maintain positive and effective working relationships with the sales team and other internal colleagues.
• Excellent time-management and orgaisational skills, including the ability to work to deadlines, and manage and prioritise a full workload.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.