Second Line Support Engineer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Birmingham - 51 views
Your new role
• You will be working in a busy, fast moving environment providing world-class customer service and technical support.
• You will focus on complex queries in order to reduce the number of incidents escalated to third line and contribute to the problem management processes.
• You will be able to work collaboratively with colleagues across all levels and display a strong level of 2nd line technical expertise.
• You will respond to calls made to the service desk promptly while delivering excellent levels of services. What you'll need to succeed
• Windows 10 MCDST certification/MCP certification (desirable)
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory/MS Exchange.
• Prior experience in an ITIL environment.
• Basic networking skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills and strong technical knowledge.