Security Officer - Operator Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Saint Peters - 168 views
- Monitor alarm signals and respond
- Properly document all alarm responses
- Incoming and outgoing phone calls from clients, employees and vendors
- Inputting of data into our systems for documentation and follow-up, if necessary
- Managing client requests
- Monitoring and updating systems with employee updates
- Data Entry
- Other duties as needed
Position requires weekend, holiday and shift work may require overtime. Will assist with obtaining BSIS Alarm Agent License.
GardaWorld is one of the largest privately owned security services providers employing over 62,000 highly trained professionals, the most talented in their fields of expertise. Being a part of our team means having the skills to match the companys drive. Explore our available positions!