As senior advisor, you provide legal support to the operational teams reporting to the VP Fraud and Fight against Financial Crimes.
You assume a role of consultant and content specialist in financial crimes and act as a resource person and coach for operational teams and decision-making bodies.
You make recommendations in complex operational cases that require in-depth legal expertise in financial crimes, as well as a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the relevant business area and organization. There are many links and you are called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. Mastering interpersonal relationships then becomes an essential skill.
You will be called upon to contribute to the design, deployment and operationalization of the compliance framework and compliance with related regulations.
- Act as a manager within the framework of operational activities, mandates and development activities specific to your field of specialty and whose scope and impacts are major for the company and whose scope may be at the level of the Movement
- Advise and support the operational teams in Fraud and the Fight against financial crimes in the positioning, planning, development, implementation and follow-ups relating to various files and operational mandates under your responsibility
- Target and analyze major issues and challenges
- Establish diagnoses and make recommendations to the teams concerned
- See to the development and evolution of knowledge according to the expectations of your unit and the managers involved
- Represent your unit with the other teams of the Bureau de la sécurité Desjardins in operational files
- Represent the position of Desjardins within the framework of agreements with partners or external organizations.
- Number of jobs available: 2
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
- Financial crime experience
Please note that other combinations of relevant education and experience could be considered
- Hold the CAMS (Ceritifed and anti-laundering specialist) or CFE (Certifed Fraud examiner) certification (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins transversal skills
Cooperate, Be customer-oriented, Be action-oriented, Stimulate innovation