Senior Business Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Wolverhampton - 76 views
What you will be doing:
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for the facilitation capture, analysis and challenge of business requirements; documenting and discussing potential solutions; requiring extensive liaison with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for large and complex projects, leading the business and IT teams to agree on suitable solutions that meet key criteria including quality, scope and timeliness of delivery.
Your responsibilities will include…
• Produce high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective that are accepted and approved within agreed timelines and objectives.
• Identify key stakeholders and resources needed across the business and third parties to support the successful delivery of accurate and detailed business requirements from a project and change perspective.
• Work to agreed policy and procedures and where applicable contribute to the continuous development of business procedures and operating frameworks.
• Lead and facilitate system, process improvement workshops and resolve scoping issues and stakeholder conflicts.
• Delivery of end to end traceability against quality business requirements and system/functional specifications using appropriate tools and templates.
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
• Occasional travel to other OSB UK sites
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience from £53,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
• Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
• Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
• Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
• Additional benefits such as, Cycle Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals and Save as you Earn scheme.
• Prioritising your well-being! Our CEO encourages us to schedule down time to break up each working day and also initiated meeting-free Friday afternoons!
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
• Previous work experience as a Senior Business Analyst within the Financial Services industry is essential
• Previous experience of working with Mortgage and Savings, products and systems
• Experience working with stakeholders to define and document as-is and to-be business processes/requirements, including facilitating workshops is essential
• Excellent practical knowledge of utilising various tools, techniques & processes for elicitation and management of Business Requirements
• Excellent practical knowledge of Waterfall change methodology is essential
• BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification