Senior Customer Experience Manager Full-time Job2 months ago - Customer Services - London - 61 views
You will review and analyze customer defect data with development of corresponding action plans to reduce defects. You will develop and execute daily, weekly & monthly action plans that improve quality and service during expansion of AMZL. You will plan for and identify root causes of sort and delivery deviation through cause and effect analysis. You will measure the quality and accuracy of delivery while providing feedback to the operations. You will write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive the product development schedule from design to release. Liaising and collaborating with external partners (mainly carriers) will also require negotiation skills. Successful candidates will be excellent communicators and highly motivated to deliver results.
• The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification
• Prior experience in management, delivering complex workstreams within timelines, scope and budget
• Business judgment with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results.
• Proven analytical thinking, management skills, attention to detail, an ability to influence others, and exceptional organizational skills are musts.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
• English fluency
• Advanced Excel and data analysis skills are required.