Customer Shared Services Bilingual French/English is required for this role.
Provides first and/or second level business support, advice, and guidance to sales and service colleagues (i.e. Business Help Desks). Acts as trusted advisors to stakeholders, providing a source of business process, policy, procedure, product and/or system expertise. Provides extensive business knowledge in an effective, responsible and timely manner to aid in delivering business results and/or minimizing risk.
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
• Participates in team projects, keeping up to date on new initiatives and processes.
• Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
• Analyze data and information to provide insight and recommendations.
• Provides first point of contact operational support to internal business partners and end clients.
• Provides excellent service and support for all in-scope business groups, products, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain solid knowledge within subject matter specialties.
• Notifies and provides regular updates on operational issues to business partners.
• Ensures Incident Management Processes are followed.
• May support change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
• Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
• Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
• Typically between 1 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
• Knowledge of the business/group processes/procedures/tools/technology.
• Knowledge of applicable risk and regulatory requirements and the impact on the business/group.
• Specialized knowledge.
• Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
• Organization skills - Good.
• Collaboration & team skills - Good.
• Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
• Bilingual French and English
• Canadian Security Course in progress or completed, an asset