Senior Customer Service Representative Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - Québec - 45 views
This position reports to the Manager - Customer Service.
• Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship by telephone with our customers and offer excellent service
• Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
• Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
• Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
Specifically, You Will
• Coach the customer service representatives
• Oversee the operations when the manager is not available
• Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
• Optimize communications and relationships between Customer Service Advisory Services Support and various other departments and parties involved
• Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
• Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
• High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
• Experience in sales and customer service
• Experience in coaching, an asset
• Knowledge of banking products and services
• Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.