Senior Personal Banker Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Bristol - 23 views
Join us as a Customer Service - Senior Personal Banker in Bristol
• In this role you’ll be integral in guiding and supporting people and families to thrive through meeting their financial needs and goals
• You’ll proactively support customers, helping them realise the full benefits of our service through our digital channels, as well as helping them with more complex financial needs such as home buying and protection
• With no two days the same, you can expect lots of variety as you help us deliver a banking service that’s beyond what’s expected
• We’ll support you to achieve the Professional Bankers Certificate and build on your existing skills with a full training and development programme
What you’ll do
As a Senior Personal Banker aligned to one of our branches, you’ll be in the perfect place to build great relationships and promote the benefits of alternative services to simplify and enhance customers banking experience.
Our customers will look to you to support them in their decisions as to how they bank with us. You'll act as a trusted expert, proactively providing them with the knowledge they need to make the most of their money and making sure they're fully informed when it comes to the products and services we offer.
Day to day, you’ll be:
• Meeting and supporting customers via video banking from home or face to face in a branch
• Conducting financial health checks and reviewing customer accounts
• Identifying products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
• Identifying opportunities to help customers with more complex needs such as mortgages, private banking, business banking and protection
• Completing outbound care calls to customers to grow and maintain the relationship
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for delivering excellent customer service in every interaction and who is motivated and driven to develop their career and meet branch and personal goals. As a trusted Adviser you’ll strive to improve standards for our customers, looking for ways to make their lives easier and taking the stress out of banking.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a customer service environment with the ability to thrive under pressure and achieve customer satisfaction
• The ability to build rapport and trust with customers in both face to face and virtual environments and provide them with the right options for their circumstances
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a genuine interest building relationships
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.