Senior Project Engineer Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - London - 75 views
enior Project Engineer – Staff – London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Renewable Energy and Hydrocarbon sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management of Projects from early phases to completion of detailed engineering.
- Collaborate as part of the project management team.
- Undertake work on client sites providing technical advice and project management services.
- Checking the quality of subcontractor design work to ensure compliance with agreed client design specifications.
- Produce budget costs and cash flow projections for projects.
- Plan, schedule and steward progress on engineering projects.
- Maintain and further develop relationships with key stakeholders on projects.
- Ensure that issues relating to HSE are effectively managed, in line with the clients’ policies and procedures.
- Produce progress reports and lead progress meetings with clients and internal team.
- Checking of project deliverables including drawings, schedules, datasheets, specifications.
- Responsible for engineering design and assessment in line with client expectations as well as supporting others within the team.
- Will be required to provide input into HAZOP / HAZIDs.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must be degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline, chartered status desired but not essential.
- Previously worked on design projects in the Oil & Gas, Petrochem, or Renewable Energy industries.
- Experience in other major energy such as Energy from Waste or similar will also be highly advantageous.
- Previous site experience in conjunction with a design background beneficial.
In return the successful candidate can expect a market leading salary and benefits package coupled with excellent career progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.