Senior Solution Architect Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 96 views
- Background in any of the following: Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for technology and for learning
This role is within the MENA organization and you would be working with SMB customers across all industries and tech domains.
Solution Architects work hand in hand with customers to help them make the most of the . They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of adoption. Solutions Architects are responsible for creating and presenting technical content and sharing best practices.
Solution Architects are responsible for the overall technical relationship between customers and and make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency. They work to understand the customer's needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with technology. Solution Architects lead activities such as architecture reviews, whiteboarding sessions, demos and technical workshops. They collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams and the partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating customers about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to define or invent -native reference architectures for a variety of use cases. (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Serverless and Container based architectures, Analytics and Big Data, DevOps or Security). The Solution Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers and your own experiments.
At Amazon you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
- Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Certification, eg. Solution Architect Associate