SEO & Web Content Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 28 views
We are seeking a SEO & Web Content Specialist to join our Digital Growth team. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys being hands-on with the creation and optimisation of web content with the ultimate goal to improve discoverability in organic search and drive traffic through to the website.
If you're interested in making banking better for everyone and have a passion for websites and organic search optimisation we want to hear from you. What you'll be doing
• Update and optimise current content to organic search goals.
• Identify and then execute new opportunities for organic search growth.
• Align with the PR team to support brand awareness.
• Manage other organic channels through which we can attract customers.
• Producing copy and assets for new pages, working with copywriters and designers.
• Create new content for product launches and coordinate timings with product and wider marketing teams.
• Carry out competitor analysis and regularly review and update existing pages to ensure the content is up to date and the proposition is competitive.
• Provide analysis on performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and proactively suggest and test improvements at every point of the funnel.
• Implement tagging, tracking and attribution required to measure performance.
• Work collaboratively with the wider digital team to align with and share learnings with Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Paid Search. Requirements:
We think to be successful here you will have around 4 years experience working in a web, content or marketing focussed role.
• An understanding of ASO.
• Experience with Digital PR.
• Be proactive
• Adaptive to change
• Ability to manage multiple work streams in parallel
• You'll know or be willing to learn Markdown and YAML to make website content updates
• Experience working with web developers to build website content
• Know how to do keyword research and write SEO optimised content.
• Familiar with using SEO tools such as Moz, Search Console, SEMrush etc.
• You can work independently and think proactively and are highly analytical with a love of data
• In depth knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
• You have good verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for learning - web technology and SEO trends change. You must be happy with adapting and keeping up to date
• You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
• You have the ability to manage your time well and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Looker is a bonus but not essential Benefits:
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us.
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year.
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Friday breakfast.
• Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership.
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme.
• Gym membership options.