Service Support Worker - Support at Home Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Dundee - 60 views
Service Support Worker (x8 positions)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per week: Full-time 35hrs per week. Shift patterns: 7am to 2pm or 4pm to 10pm. Service Operates Monday to Sunday; 7am to 10pm.
Salary: £16,217 per annum
Location: Dundee (requires travel within the area)
Applications will be accepted for part-time hours 16hrs & 24hrs
We've got an opportunity...
Do you love helping people in need? Are you looking for a rewarding role that could kick start your career in the health and social sector? We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person with great people skills to join our Independent Living team.
This role could be for you if…
• You can make things great. You know how to improve service quality for the benefit of users.
• You’re professional. You can deal with queries in a diplomatic and confidential manner
• You love being flexible. Working hours out with the norm suits you.
Also, you should be the following:
• Educated to Standard Grade/GCSE level (or equivalent by experience)
• IT literate
• Full driving licence holder and access to own vehicle
• Have a good knowledge of services provided by the NHS and Social Care
The closing date for application is 23.59 on Wednesday the 15th of September 2021 with interviews to follow.
This role includes working face to face with service users and social distancing will not be able to be maintained at all times therefore, it may not be suitable for people that may be at higher risk of harm from Covid-19.
We offer a wide range of staff benefits, these include:
• 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
• Up to 6% contributory pension
• Flexible working policy