Service Support Worker Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Gloucester - 47 views
Service Support Worker - Assisted Discharge Service
Gloucestershire Royal Hospital and surrounding area
Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2022
24 Hours per week (2 day shifts, including one weekend out of 4)
Salary: £16,217 per annum (pro rata)
This role could be for you if…
• You can make things great. You know how to improve service quality for the benefit of users.
• You're professional. You can deal with queries in a diplomatic and confidential manner.
• You love being flexible. Working hours out with the norm suits you.
Also, you should be the following:
• IT literate
• Full manual transmission driving license holder (candidates need to be over 21 for insurance purposes)
• Access to own vehicle (preferred)
• Have a good knowledge of services provided by the NHS and Social Care
Closing date for application is 23.59 on Friday 17th September 2021 with interviews to follow soon after.