Site Civil Engineer Full-time Job4 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 626 views
- Coordinating construction activities.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring completion within the required time schedule.
- Preparation and implementation of project plans.
- Liaising with client, authorities and consultant for approvals, inspections and handing over.
- Monitor performance of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Quality assurance and Quality control (QA/QC).
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Hands on experience with construction site regulations and approvals.
- Proven working experience in construction site.
- Valid Driving license (UAE).
- Expertise in reading plans and blue prints.
- A strong understanding in civil engineering methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding project management abilities.