SME Customer Advocate Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Manchester - 31 views
• Proactively build relationships with customers at every interaction to ensure all their business needs are met taking personal responsibility to manage customers through their business operations and moments of truth with professionalism and integrity.
• Adhere to all relevant process and procedures, including the full authentication of customers.
• Ensure that all interactions with customers are recorded and updated on the relevant system, adhering to all relevant processes and procedures.
• Seek out opportunities to generate leads for other colleagues. Pass leads with all relevant information to other areas as appropriate to meet our customer needs.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• A resilient and unwavering customer focus
• Knowledge to handle responses to standard enquiries and requests for services/solutions
• Previous experience of a customer facing role
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
What you can expect from us:
• 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
• Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
• 2 paid days for volunteering per year
• Positive working environment in contemporary offices centrally located in Manchester
• Strong career path within Financial Services
• Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
• Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
• Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank