Sr. Customer Advisor Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Toronto - 40 views
Customer Advisors in the Enterprise segment are responsible for building and managing their book of business leveraging solution-selling, traditional and digital prospecting tactics, and supporting long-term strategic customer relationships. The primary areas of responsibility include prospecting, expert knowledge of features and products to create a personalized solution for each institution (feature adoption), and developing relationships with buying decision makers across functional areas such as Information Technology, Facilities, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Initiate prospecting and lead generation activities businesses and organizations
• Assisting customers with registration and presenting registered customers with Amazon Business account tours
• Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition and customer spend adoption
• Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
• Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
• Drive customer satisfaction
• Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders