Strategic Account Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Manchester - 105 views
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for identifying and building long-term relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the prospective accounts. Given the early stage of the AMPS program you will also be responsible for developing processes, tools and content for this new service. You will be a key part of developing our portfolio of Paid Services solutions alongside cross functional teams and colleagues in the US, China and Japan.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable influencing senior external stakeholders, a track record of using data and tools to drive business growth and be comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment given the early stage of the AMPS program.
• Manage a portfolio of Selling Partners concurrently and strategically to drive sustainable GMS growth, based on a strong understanding of marketplace programs, tools and processes.
• Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned Selling Partners.
• Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers in your Selling Partner portfolio. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
• Identify, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners for AMPS based on a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs.
• Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce to track all pertinent account information and sales progress.
• Prepare and deliver business reviews regarding progress and state of health for the respective assigned portfolio.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Amazon Marketplace 3rd party services industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
• Manage additional projects around our newly launched Paid Service such as process, tool and content development, competitive analysis, and sales analysis as needed.
• BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience including 1+ years of sales or account management experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, SaaS, or software.
• Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel.
• Proven ability to successfully influence at all levels within an organization, particularly at the executive level.
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
• A passion for developing an engaging customer user experience with demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work in a complex, cross-functional team environment (including technical, marketing, design and merchandising teams), chasing down and following up on dependencies, mitigating risks, and escalating when necessary
• High attention to detail and the management of multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others.
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool.
• Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer