Structural and Piping Foreman Full-time Job4 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 73 views
Provide on-site supervision needed to clarify drawings and discrepancies; coordinate interfacing of various trades; provide quality standards and reject improper installation; and alert supervisor to potential problems.
Direct work crews and advise supervisor of any personnel not performing according to procedures, policies, and schedules.
- Perform work to assist crew as needed and/or requested by supervisor.
- Become familiar with the project specifications and peculiarities and offer practical advice pertaining to the various project schedules and budgets.
- Review project progress, cost reports, schedules, and requirements for completion.
- Determine and recommend changes in methods, schedules, procedures, and improvements where practical on the project.
- Maintain a close working relationship with supervisor to ensure proper coordination of responsibility for the project. Notify supervisor of any subcontractor not performing according to specifications or schedule.
- Ensure proper paper flow of information from field to supervisor regarding delivery commitments, field dimensions, reports, and any other necessary correspondence.
- Ensure that all company policies/programs including, but not limited to Safety, Prohibited Harassment, Code of Ethics, and EEO are fully enforced at all times on the project.
- Ensures that equipment is properly cleaned, serviced and stored at the end of each shift. Coordinate and advise supervisor of equipment requirements.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained. Maintain a neat and orderly job-site and personal appearance.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, co-workers and supervisors/managers.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 - AED5,000.00 per month
- Structural Engineering: 5 years (Required)