Supply Chain Specialist Full-time Job6 months ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 1.1K views
Manages the creation of a robust net requirement plan on monthly level for a META Cluster / group of countries and all sales channels (Tender, Private) by challenging the sales forecast and aligning it with supply capabilities.
Ensures 24M rolling forecast is received from customers/business, reviews the forecast to ensure it is in line with the existing order portfolio and inventory expectations at distributors. Updates respective systems.
Aligns availability of goods with the sites and global supply chain. Highlights risks and opportunities caused by major deviations to all stakeholders.
Pro-actively reviews open shipments and order portfolio and acts as first line issue resolution Mgr. for daily operations to ensure monthly, quarterly yearly sales goals are achieved. Manages the monthly shipment projection in close alignment with business and customers. Ensures active follow-up on back-orders.
Handles customer inquiries, manages and optimizes customer complaints while safeguarding product supply and launch initiatives.
Monitors complaints and drive change in order to improve complaints. Handles logistics incidents in close alignment with Quality, Shipping sites and global functions.
Ensure launch and change implementation following the process standards. Liaises with regulatory function, business and other stakeholders to ensure in time implementation.
Initiates, drives and leads continuous process improvement initiatives in demand planning and customer service for AH. Support project initiatives on ROPU and OPU level.
- Minimum of 3 Years of core experience in Supply Chain (Preferably in Pharma)
- University Degree Bachelor or equivalent, MSc / MBA of advantage
- Certificates APICS (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective negotiator with excellent presentation skills (oral and written)
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good knowledge of commercial activities and processes
- Proven capability in Demand Planning management in life science industry, preferable in Animal Health.
- Broad understanding of the end to end supply chain
- Strong internal and external relationship management background
- Competent understanding of the end to end supply chain
- Experience working in a multinational environment in the life-science industry
Basic understanding of financial aspects (P&L)
- In SAP
- In MS Excel
Analytics and mass data processing
- Proficient in English and French
For over 130 years, weve been committed to discovering, developing and delivering advanced healthcare products for humans and animals. Were a global, family-owned company.