Sustainability Engineer - Embodied Carbon Full-time Job3 months ago - Engineering - London - 61 views
One of the UK's leading Sustainability Consultancies are looking for a sustainability professional with particular expertise in embodied carbon to join their established team. The role would suit a candidate with varied sustainability experience in the built environment, most likely from an engineering or design background.
You will be a sustainability professional with particular expertise in embodied carbon, LCA, circular economy principles and net zero strategies. You will bring a bring a holistic approach to sustainability consulting, and be comfortable working with high profile clients which include leading real estate developers. You will likely have a more diverse skillset in sustainability which may include sustainability engineering, or energy management.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience reducing embodied carbon in buildings, supporting clients and developing strategies
- Experience carrying out LCA on a range of materials, with relevant software experience.
- Experience advising clients on circular economy approaches and strategies
- Experience developing Net Zero strategies
- Wider experience in sustainability engineering and/or energy management (preferred)