TD Bank Jobs Ottawa TD Visa Customer Service Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Ottawa - 107 views
Provides service and / or sales support on a broad range of banking products and / or solutions to existing / prospective TD customers and/or partners. This role contributes to the growth of the business by developing and deepening new / existing relationships.
• Expected to meet the needs of customers/partners by offering advice/guidance based on their total financial situation and possessing a thorough knowledge of customer/partner life cycle needs.
• Ensure documentation that is prepared / completed is accurate and properly reflects client / business intentions and is consistent with relevant rules / regulations.
• Contribute to the achievement of business objectives by identifying sales opportunities and referrals, enabling business growth.
• Identify cross-sell opportunities and/or refer customers/partners to internal Bank partners.
• Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank Code of Conduct.
• Offer comprehensive product knowledge and/or guidance as it relates to their respective business area.
• Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce.
• Escalate non-standard or high-risk transactions / activities as necessary.
• Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries, sales, and/or issues are managed promptly and effectively under all conditions.
• Engage customers / partners in conversation to understand and meet their current and future products and service needs by proactively providing them with information / guidance.
• Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status / progress of projects and / or all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
• Support and participate in process improvement opportunities.
• Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions / activities.
• Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence.
• Promote full suite of products, sales, services and banking capabilities.
• May identify cross-sell opportunities and/or refer customers/partners to internal Bank partners.
• Ensure customer/partner problems are handled appropriately the first time, escalating issues when necessary.
• Understand and apply operating policies and procedures.
• Support the timely and accurate completion of business processes and procedures.
• Act as a brand champion for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or externally.
• Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge / expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit.
• Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross training within own team.
• Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
Qualification & Experience:
• Provide exceptional inbound and/or outbound service and/or sales support to customers/partners on a range of moderately complex financial products and services.
• Provides recommendations and guidance to customers and / or internal partners.
• Requires full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities.
• High School diploma, Undergraduate degree.
• Impacts the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of the sales team or services provided to customers.
• Requires a broad knowledge and understanding of the full product suite, services and processes of the business area, and can be characterized as low to moderate in complexity/risk.
• Requires developed knowledge and skills to offer service and sales advice for a range of product and services.
• Explains detailed and/or complicated information within the team; builds working relationships with customers and related teams.
• Generally reports to a Team Manager.
• 1+years of relevant experience.
• Suggests improvements to work practices and sales or customer service processes to achieve results or improve efficiency of the sales team.
• Understands how the team integrates with others to accomplish business objectives.
• Identifies and resolves issues within discretion and authority on processes, transactions or escalates internally as required.
• Provides solutions to problems in customer situations that are atypical or infrequent, or not covered by stated processes.