Technical Account Manager - UK Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 26 views
An opportunity to join a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security.
You’ll be provided with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace to transform the way our customers work, and lead them through their digital transformation. You’ll improve their experience while maximising security in a global environment, and become their trusted advisor.
Your experience consulting for enterprise customers (both face to face and remotely) alongside your technical expertise will turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career within a high growth organisation.
• Manage implementation and consulting projects, planning, scheduling, and implementing our web solutions
• Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of clients operational issues
• Proactively drive security and operational best practices and various other initiatives.
• Own the customer technical engagement. Meet regularly with customer leadership and operational teams to provide bespoke insights on how our service helps them achieve their business goals
Ideally; You’ll Have:
• Good understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
• A background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, Firewalls, DLP, and VPNs
• Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization.
• The ability to read packet captures
• Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
• A detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls
• Good understanding of ITIL / Service Management / Release Pipeline
• Troubleshooting knowledge, design and implementation experience
• A vendor certification such as CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE
In return, we’re offering a compensation package made up of a competitive base salary, generous employee benefits, and equity alongside investment in your personal and professional development.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users.