Technical Advisor Customer Service Commercial Banking Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - Montréal - 45 views
• Are you driven and want to provide business clients with a superior client experience ?
• Do you seize opportunities to offer products that are tailored to client needs ?
• Do call centres intrigue you, but you never dared to try working at one ?
Our dynamic teams of more than 90 employees assist the Bank's business clients with their needs related to transactions, Mastercard and other Electronic products.
Being one of our advisors means establishing and maintaining a relationship of trust over the telephone, ensuring client satisfaction and offering personalized service. If you're independent, proactive, patient, professional and can work under pressure, you'll be the ideal advisor.
Your Day To Day
• Support business clients in the use of Transaction-Solution and Mastercard products.
• Analyze and understand client needs in order to offer advice on the best digital products and services.
• Provide a superior client experience to our business clients
• Follow compliance and fraud prevention rules in effect.
• College diploma in a 3-year technical program (DEC) and at least 3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in customer service, essential
• Call centre experience, an asset
• Knowledge of banking products, an asset
• Knowledge of the reality of a call center, an asset
• Ability to identify business opportunities
• Bilingualism, spoken and written (English/French), essential
The Bank is daring and innovative and has modernized its performance assessment system to better meet our clients’ needs. The corporate values of partnership, agility, and empowerment now count as much as achieving business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.