Technology Support Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 69 views
The Workplace Technology Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring staff have access to the equipment, software, and services they need to work efficiently.
• Supporting the onboarding and offboarding of staff.
• Assist with routine maintenance tasks, such as patching and rolling out configuration changes
• Helping the team to manage asset inventory, procurement, repairs, auditing and licensing.
• Being the 1st line of support for all Workplace Technology issues.
The ideal candidate for the role would:
• Be able to succinctly communicate basic technology issues to other members of the Workplace Technology team.
• Be able to talk non-technical staff members through troubleshooting steps
• Be organised, efficient and have a great attention to detail
• Work with other members of the Workplace Technology and Security teams to apply solutions to problems.
• Have good macOS knowledge and proven experience supporting and managing macOS devices in a professional environment. Experience with Jamf or similar MDMs would be very beneficial.
• Have an interest in task automation (e.g. scripting and API integrations between systems).
• Be able to document technology processes
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options
• Full details are available on our careers site.