Telecom Support Engineer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Heywood - 70 views
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telecom Support Engineer to join a growing technical team based in Heywood Working hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, the role is office based however due to Covid-19 restrictions this may also include home working initially.
As a Telecom Support Engineer, you will be the point of contact for customers logging enquiries and faults. You will be providing customers with a first-class service, diagnosing, and managing platform issues. You will have access to a wide range of lab equipment and diagnostic tools allowing you to aid customers quickly and effectively.
You will be responsible for logging and tracking customer queries using our in-house ticketing portal, ensuring all service level agreements are met. Allowing customer expectations to be met and exceeded. As a Telecom Support Engineer, you will be supporting other support team members with escalations.
Experience & Skills:
• Highly motivated and well organised, with the ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
• Champion company values ensuring customers are always put first, with the highest of service provided.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with a flair for forging lasting customer relationships.
• Positive and approachable willing to go above and beyond to ensure the customer is always put first.
• Experience in working on a range of telephony solutions including ISDN, Hosted, SIP and analogue services.
• Experience in networking.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience of at least one of the following PBX’s Mitel, NEC, Panasonic would be ideal (experience of other PBX’s will be considered).
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)