Tesla Advisor Dubai Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing & Communication - Dubai - 153 views
- Engage. Tesla Advisors create a welcoming environment for walk ins and create one-of-a-kind experiences to get people excited about our brand. They then follow up to turn fans into customers, hosting test drives and helping customers purchase and finance their vehicles.
- Educate. A Tesla is unlike anything else, and you’ll be sharing your knowledge and expertise with customers in- store and at events teaching them how to use a Tesla.
- Support. Our engagement doesn’t stop at delivery. You will be a resource to our customers once they’re part of the Tesla family.
- Deliver results. You’ll be part of meeting sales and delivery targets, helping us beat records as a company and working with a team of supercharged professionals.
- Deliver vehicles. This is more than putting a key in customers’ hands; you will be part of preparing the vehicle and documents, liaising across our sales/delivery organization and either going to the customer or having the customer come to our hubs for an experience of a lifetime as they finally get their Tesla.
- Innovative. You like to find new ways to think about your market and how to engage with it—from the store to the community.
- A communicator. You enjoy engaging with people and can speak with customers in Norwegian as well as English.
- Customer-centric. You have already had some experience providing excellent customer service in a retail environment, and have a positive, energetic approach.
- Curious. You want to learn about our industry, products and processes. You want to learn about the processes “behind the scenes.” That way you can anticipate challenges in sales and delivery and work around them. From broad concepts to small details, you are out to learn.
- A flexible team member. No one works alone at Tesla. You understand the importance of teamwork and can be trusted. You are not afraid to support by working on evenings and weekends to achieve team goals.
- A driver. You have a record of safe driving and a valid license.
- Competitive remuneration.
- A safe, fun and fast-paced working environment.
- An exciting role within the world’s leading sustainable transport and energy company, making an impact every day.
Tesla, Inc. is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company based in Palo Alto, California. The company specializes in electric vehicle manufacturing, battery energy storage from home to grid scale and, through its acquisition of SolarCity, solar panel and solar roof tile manufacturing.