Test Engineer Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - London - 108 views
- Review day-to-day issues with assets during testing and in the field, which includes recording and
- Understand and record case notes relating to the Return Merchandise Authorisation process.
- Further investigation at Moixa’s supplier sites to investigate/analyse issues when not clearly
- Raise and discuss issues internally and with suppliers/manufacturers in order to reach the root cause.
- Participate in weekly quality meetings and monthly supplier meetings.
- Assist testing and monitoring required for new feature releases and engineering changes.
- Maintain the databases of learnings from each product’s lifecycle.
- Ensure manufacturing and test procedures are being adhered to and are up-to-date.
- Review the technical standards of national regulations and document the key requirements in simple
Moixa Technology Ltd, 29-31 Saffron Hill, London, EC1N 8FH | email@example.com |
Show phone number| moixa.com
Your key skills:
- Attention to detail - you always pay close attention to deviations from expected outcomes or unusual
- You approach problems analytically - you are very comfortable managing multiple sources and types
impacts of the outcomes from your investigations.
- You are a curious and proactive problem-solver – test engineering for you can include all aspects of
scale-ups and you handle it with confidence.
- You are adaptable – growth means fast-pace, constant change and multiple concurrent product
- Integrity - you have the confidence to uphold quality management principles and understand the
- Communication - you are able to marshall information to present your findings and ideas in a concise
- Strong technical literacy – you can communicate effectively and credibly with technical colleagues
Your ideal experience:
- Hands-on hardware testing experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Worked with electrical and electronic products, preferably smart appliances
- Worked for at least 2 years in a quality function running investigations and root cause analysis
- Worked with tools such as Kibana, Grafana and Confluence
Joining us gives you:
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 budget + 4 days paid time for your own learning and development
- £1,000 bonus for referring a new hire
- Enhanced sickness pay
Moixa Energy Holdings