Trade Credit Insurance, Claims Adjuster Full-time Job9 months ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 201 views
Here are a few ways you'll make a difference:
- Investigate, analyze, establish quantum for the settlement of claims made under Credit Insurance Policies;
- Manage and handle all administrative aspects of claim files;
- Document and communicate all claim activity in a timely and effective manner which supports the outcome of the claim file;
- Regular reporting to management;
- Co-ordinate subrogation process in claim files;
- Other duties as required.
Work place: Montreal (2020, boul. Robert-Bourassa)
- Post secondary degree in Law, Business, Finance, or Accounting;
- Valid Claims Adjuster permit for Commercial Lines Damage Insurance as delivered by l’Autorité des Marchés Financiers (Quebec regulatory body) or ;
- Solid business background;
- Strong negotiating and communication skills;
- Strong Organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Prior credit insurance claims experience is an asset;
- Working knowledge of Quebec Civil Code is an asset;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Above-average written and oral communication skills in both French and English;
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Willingness to travel;
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ culture that encourages you to be yourself
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That’s why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
As Canadas largest provider of property and casualty insurance, were not only leading our industry, but were redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, were committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.