Treasury Lawyer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 30 views
The role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and make your mark at one of the UK’s most exciting fintechs.
The role will include:
• Providing legal and regulatory advice to Starling Bank’s Finance and Treasury teams to support the Starling's growth and development, including in relation to its own, and any intra-group, arrangements;
• Negotiating legal documentation for trading securities, FX, derivatives and repos, including Terms of Business, Global Master Repurchase Agreements and ISDA Master Agreements and CSAs;
• Providing legal and regulatory horizon scanning support and advice to the Treasury and Finance teams in respect of Starling’s current and future trading and investment activities;
• Managing multiple projects and supporting colleagues to ensure business and enterprise-wide initiatives are executed in a timely and accurate manner; and
• Managing relationships with external counsel where specialist advice and support is required.
• Excellent legal training;
• c.3-10 years PQE* with a mix of private practice and in-house experience in financial services (ideally supporting Treasury teams) and with knowledge of derivatives, securities and money market products;
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be keen to grow and develop within the organisation.
• PQE is a guide only.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options.