Universal Banker Full-time Job3 months ago - Customer Services - Vancouver - 128 views
What you'll be doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll make a meaningful difference in our clients' lives. As a Financial Services Representative Universal Banker, you’ll proactively engage with clients and leverage CIBC’s best-in-class mobile and online banking options to recommend the right products and solutions that will help their financial success. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
How You'll Succeed
• Client engagement – Meet with clients to understand their personal and business priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of technology, cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
• Relationship building - Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and work as one team to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
• Leveraging technology - Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helping them to better manage their banking needs.
Who You Are
• You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
• You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
• You know that details matter. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
• You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
• You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
• You can demonstrate 1 year experience in working with clients and achieving sales results. It’s an asset if you have prior banking experience in a similar capacity.
• You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
• We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
• Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
• We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
What You Need To Know
• CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
• You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit