UX Designer - McKinsey Digital Full-time Job4 months ago - Engineering - Abu Dhabi - 743 views
- 5+ years relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- Ability to conduct user research through interviews, analysis, surveys, usability tests, etc. Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision or Flinto
- Experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Holistic and human centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Interaction and Visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, OmniGraffle, as well as good experience with MS Office
- Connected to the design community with a passion for design
- Proven ability as a solid hands-on practitioner demonstrated through a diverse body of work across a range of leading clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a thought partner/ coach to clients and internal team
- Experience mentoring designers and other members of a cross-functional team
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and motivation to deliver the highest quality of work
- Entrepreneurial, experimental and self-driven while also being collaborative, with a professional presence
- Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
- Strong command of English and the local office language(s)
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll join our Middle East office as part of McKinsey Digital. This group brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our Design team offers the breadth and experiences of 350+ world-class design talent from Lunar Design, Veryday and McKinsey's homegrown experience design practice. At Digital McKinsey, we bring a diverse community of designers and innovators passionate about getting in the midst of our customers and elevating design capabilities to the forefront of business decisions, impact and results.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enablingthem to grow and learn.