Visual Designer, Mobile Full-time Job1 month ago - IT & Telecoms - Toronto - 240 views
- A degree in design or a design-related discipline (visual design, graphic design, product design, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience designing interactive experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android Human Interface Guidelines
- Comprehensive understanding of interaction and UI design
- Passion for creating simple and stunning visual design solutions
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to ask good questions and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate ideas to a diverse audience and constructively integrate feedback
- A conceptual thinker with proven problem solving skills
- Ability to see the "big picture" and hone-in on the details
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment
- Proficiency with design tools as such as Adobe's Creative Suite, Invison, Sketch, etc.
- Strong portfolio that showcases your understanding of user-centred design
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Whether you have years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, well help you realize your full potential and achieve your career goals. From mentorship and training programs to leadership development, youll receive everything you need to succeed. Well help you become the best you can be, because a better you means a better us.