Vulnerable Customer Advisor Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Cardiff - 26 views
• Providing exceptional customer service, showing ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit those experiencing difficult circumstances and in need of specialist support, across a variety of channels including phone, email and in-app messaging.
• Undertaking and delivering all stages of the Bereavement process from initial notification, within agreed SLAs.
• Supporting Starling's commitment to vulnerable customers across the operation, actively seeking to continually improve processes and workflows.
• Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships across operations and the wider organisation, including Compliance, SME Banking, Collections and Operations.
• Acting as a point of escalation for operational teams requiring support in relation to vulnerability or bereavement.
• Assisting with the collation and recording of MI in relation to customers requiring Specialist Support.
• Previous experience working in a customer facing role.
• Previous experience of working with vulnerable customers, preferably in financial services or similar (desirable).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound problem solving skills, with the ability to escalate where necessary.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, often balancing conflicting priorities.
• Ability to work with a small team, in a fast paced, changing environment.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options