Wealth Management Advisor Full-time Job9 months ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 315 views
As a wealth management advisor, you’re responsible for developing and maintaining lasting and trusting business relationships with members and clients, to ensure they’re satisfied.
Your role is to listen to members’ and clients’ needs, offer them advice that fits their financial situation and help them choose appropriate solutions to meet their financial goals. You work closely with a client base consisting of affluent individual members and business owners. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
You drive results by developing strategies and recommending investments, loans and insurance products. You serve as an expert advisor and resource person in the field of savings and investments. You use your expertise to balance member/client satisfaction, business objectives, profitability and sound and prudent risk management.
You work with various partners and experts to design integrated strategies that meet the needs of members and clients.
Caisse Desjardins de Lachine is located in Lachine and serves 20 888 members. Its assets stand at $726 million, with $573 million in personal loans and $62 million in business loans. The caisse’s on- and off-balance sheet savings total $792 million.
The caisse has 48 employees working from a single location in a non-unionized environment. The caisse is associated with a Desjardins Business centre and an administrative centre.
- Advise members and clients on the best strategies and work with them to identify expected results.
- Manage business relationships, assess member/client satisfaction and service quality, follow up and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on the financial services industry, market trends and best practices in your field.
- Participate in outreach activities and represent the caisse in the community.
Other working conditions
- Work schedule: 35 hours per week, including 1 evening per week and 1 Saturday on rotation
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold a mutual fund representative certificate - Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of current financial, economic, political and legislative events
- Knowledge of analysis of individual markets, business leaders, and the caisse's external environment
- Specialized knowledge of tax, financial, and succession issues for individuals, businesses, and business owners
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins Business Centres, Desjardins components and distribution networks, and those offered by competitors
- Knowledge of debt management
- Knowledge of compliance with legislation respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation and standards related to products and services offered by the caisse
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation