Web Applications Engineer Full-time Job7 months ago - Engineering - New York City - 0.9K views
Join the Checkout team to deliver Payment Experiences that power millions of dollars of Paypal’s revenue. We are a group of technologists passionate about understanding the customer needs to build and serve experiences tailored to their choice. We foster a culture of open communication and believe in collaboration with Design / Product / Analytic teams to deliver work that we are proud of. Checkout team has been at the forefront of adopting technologies such as ReactJS and GraphQL within the Paypal eco-system and we continue to strive to stay on top of the technology. We are in the process of building a platform that leverages experimentation and analytical data to power segmented experiences to the end user. We learn and we iterate with the goal of delivering a Checkout Experience that is uniquely tailored to the end user.
- Build and deliver Online Payment Experiences.
- Own and expand a scalable platform to deliver various segmented Checkout experiences.
- Own and build Sharable components that power our experiences at both the UI and Data layers.
- Collaborate with Design and Product to ideate and bring to life new features / products.
- Work with Analysts to understand and continually improve the performance of the product(s) delivered.
- Is passionate about User Experience and Customer facing Applications.
- Has 3+ years of Industry experience in building scalable Web Applications using ReactJS or other modern JS libraries.
- Has knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the Web.
- Has understanding of Testing frameworks such as Jest or similar.
- Has familiarity with GraphQL concepts.