Web Conversion (CRO) Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 95 views
We are seeking a Web Optimisation Specialist to join our Digital Growth team. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys being hands-on with the optimisation of web content and analysis of user experience and journeys with the ultimate goal to improve engagement and conversion.
If you're interested in making banking better for everyone and have a passion for customer acquisition we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
• Using a combination of creativity and analytical skills to understand user behaviour and identify opportunities to increase conversion performance
• Work with the digital media channel owners in the team to identifying problems with the conversion rate and develop testing plans
• Working with the designers to make design tweaks
• Work with copywriters to develop better converting copy
• Identifying, collecting and then using qualitative and quantitative sources of data to analyse behaviour and inform your recommendations
• Ensuring the website is following UX and UI best practices
• Carry out competitor analysis and regularly review and update existing pages to ensure the content is up to date and the proposition is competitive
• Provide analysis on performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and proactively suggest and test CRO improvements at every point of the funnel
• Implement tagging, tracking and attribution required to measure performance
• Ensuring the website meets and maintains accessibility standards
• Work collaboratively with the wider digital team to align with and share learnings with Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, Paid Search and SEO. Requirements:
We think to be successful here you will have around 4 years experience working in a web, digital marketing or conversion focussed role with a proven track record in conversion optimisation.
• You'll know or be willing to learn Markdown and YAML to make website content updates
• Managing multiple projects at a time
• Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and and Google Optimize
• Track record of running A/B test campaigns
• Knowledge of UX and UI
• You have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
• Experienced at producing robust analysis in a tools such as excel/google sheets with strong skills in interpreting and articulating the key findings from data analysis
• Experience in writing converting web copy
• You have good verbal and written communication skills
• You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
• You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Looker is a bonus but not essential
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us.
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year.
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Friday breakfast.
• Our kitchens are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership.
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme.
• Gym membership options.